Auto Repair Services Vallejo Drivers Trust
Need An Oil Change, Tune Up, Or Auto Repair Services?
Schedule An Appointment
If you need to schedule an appointment for auto repair services, it’s very simple. Please click on the link below and you will be directed to our scheduling service. Just type in your information and you will shortly receive a email confirmation. Thank you for choosing Gene’s Auto Repair in Vallejo for your next auto repair service, oil change, and/or tune up.
Scheduled Auto Repair Services In Vallejo
Below is a list of some of the scheduled maintenance services we offer. Click on the links and they will direct you to the ProCare, brought to you by Alldata, web page providing a brief explanation of the service.
- 30,000 Mile Service
- 60,000 Mile Service
- 90,000 Mile Service
- Wiper Blades, Replace
- Air Filter, Replace
- Checkup, Fall
- Checkup, Spring
- Oil and Filter Change
What Auto Repair Services Does Gene’s Auto Repair In Vallejo Provide?
- Axle / CV Joint Repair (FWD)
- Brake Repair: Standard or ABS
- Clutch Repair
- Electric: Batteries – Sell, Install and Service
- Electric: Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Electric: Starting and Charging
- Engine: Diagnostics and Performance
- Engine: Service/Repair – Major
- Engine: Service/Repair – Minor
- Exhaust Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Preventive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance: Severe Schedule
- Quick Lube and Oil Change
- Smog Check Program (State) – Testing
- Smog Check Program (State) – Repairs
- Steering and Suspension Repair
- Transmission: Automatic Service/Repair – Minor
- Transmission: Automatic Service/Repair – Major
- Transmission: Manual Service/Repair
- Vehicle Inspection: Total
- Radiator Repair/Replacement
- Axle / Drive shaft Repair (RWD, 4WD)
- Differential Repair
- Four Wheel Drive Systems
- Timing Belt Replacement
For smog we do it all. If you are directed for a Start Station certification or Biennial certification we can do it here.
Consumer Assistance Program
What is the Consumer Assistance Program?
The Consumer Assistance Program (CAP) provides financial assistance for qualified consumers whose vehicles fail their biennial (every-other-year) smog check. CAP offers two options for consumers whose vehicles fail their biennial Smog Check:
- Repair Assistance: Income Eligible
- Vehicle Retirement Program. Learn More » | Download the CAP Application
Acura – American Motors – Buick – Cadillac – Chevrolet – Chrysler – Dodge – Ford – General Motors – Geo – GMC – Honda – Infiniti – Isuzu – Jeep – Kia – Lexus – Lincoln – Mazda – Mercury – Mitsubishi – Nissan – Oldsmobile – Pontiac – Saturn – Subaru – Toyota
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Cash and Personal Checks Accepted – With proper ID.
- Debit Cards – With Visa or Master logo.
- Car Care One
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Discover/Novus, MasterCard and Visa.
- Insurance Company
- Extended Warranty Company
- Fleet Cards Accepted: Voyager
- Customer Preferred Account: Ask how you can get a Gene’s Auto Repair Customer Preferred Account.
- Gift Certificate
|Please ask about our Customer Preferred Account. Customers with a Customer Preferred Account can benefit from special financing options. Ask how you can get a Customer Preferred Account.|
Hertz Rental Cars Available
First please check with your insurance or with AAA if you are member. Towing is available if needed. Give us a call at (707) 642-1900 and we can refer you to a tow company near.
Shuttle service is available for the Vallejo area. If you need a ride we can get you one.
Don’t know where to go for the answers?
Click on a manufacturer for more information. Gene’s Auto Repair in Vallejo can provide all these vehicles with an oil change, tune up, and full auto repair services.