There is a story behind Gene’s Auto Repair and the people that work here. Please take time to read a little bit about the TEAM working on your vehicle.
The Meaning Behind Gene’s Auto Repair
- Gene’s Auto Repair was founded in ’94. From then on Tracy and the TEAM at Gene’s Auto Repair built what you see today.
- Gene’s Auto Repair has built its business on the principles of quality, value, and service to our customers and our team.
- Quality – Providing superior service – for the vehicle and for the customer, less than 110% is inadequate.
- Value – Providing the highest level of satisfaction to the customer, no matter what it takes.
- Service – Providing all services to the best of our ability and if we are unable to complete a project here, we will find someone who can.
- Throughout the years we have continued to be committed to earning the trust of our customers, one car at a time.
Meet Your TEAM – The service professionals behind your vehicle
Rene attended National Manpower Training School in the Philippines when he was 16 and moved to Vallejo from the Philippines in 1993. He specialized in automotive training and has continued to work in the Automotive Industry for the last 28 years. Since moving to Vallejo 15 years ago, he has continued to educate himself through specialty training courses with top industry leaders and continues to grow his technical expertise daily. Rene is a Certified Smog Technician, is fluent in Tagalog, the proud father of two and has been a member of TEAM Gene’s Auto Repair since 2006.
Jose attended Sequoia Institute of Automotive Technology and has been working in the Automotive Industry as a Automotive Technician for over 13 years and has been a resident of Vallejo since 1990. Jose is a Certified Smog Technician and fluent in Spanish. Jose attends educational training and update course throughout the year to continue to grow and learn more about the ever changing Automotive Industry. Jose has been apart of TEAM Gene’s Auto Repair since 2007.
As a graduate of Sonoma State University in Business, Jennifer has brought a unique skill-set to TEAM Gene’s Auto Repair, since 2004. Through her continued involvement in industry education, seminars and the many automotive association (AMI, ASCCA and ESI,) functions she attends, Jennifer is constantly honing her skills in the Automotive Repair Industry. And her take-charge attitude along with her business knowledge makes her a “key player” in the Gene’s Auto Repair Team.
Want to be a part of our TEAM?
The Gene’s Auto Repair Team is always looking for great people to join our team. We are always accepting applications even if a current position is not available. When positions open we give priority to applications on file. Please feel free to email your resume and a brief description of the position you are qualified for. We are looking forward to hearing from you. [email protected]
Meet the Team Behind the Scenes
Here at Gene’s Auto Repair we pride ourselves in being the best that we can be. We couldn’t be where we are without the help of these organizations, working behind the scenes. Thanks from Gene’s Auto Repair Team